Advertisement

Rant on Renting Modems w/ cheap alternatives

Rant on Renting Modems w/ cheap alternatives This is a single, one shot rant on renting modems and routers from cable internet companies. Not only can the rental fee add up, but I've noticed some other BS around renting.

Modem I purchased:
Router I purchased:

★Do you like my content? Send a tip or donation via PayPal:

✶Check out my website and other creative media


(USA/Vlog Channel)
(Japanese Channel)

♫Ending Theme:
"Reformat" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

hXc Hector,Hardcore Hector,Gaming,modem,router,rental,xfinity,comcast,cable internet,dsl internet,ISP,internet service provider,rip off,rental fee,models,replacements,comcast internet,modem router,

Post a Comment

0 Comments