Advertisement

Live Art Critique, Photograph and Acrylic Painting

Live Art Critique, Photograph and Acrylic Painting Art Prof Teaching Artist Eloise Sherrid critiques a photograph by Anna Maria titled "Portrait," and an acrylic painting titled "Parallel Dimensions," by Vero. Eloise discusses what aspects of the artworks are working well, and offers suggestions for ways to improve the pieces and progress forward with future artworks. Artists referenced include Julia Margaret Cameron, Tamara de Łempicka, The Pre-Raphaelite artists, Hilma af Klint, Jawshing Arthur Liou and Maya Lin.

SUBMIT FOR A LIVE CRITIQUE


SUBSCRIBE


RELATED TUTORIALS
Portrait of a Place:
Cinemagraphs:
Intro to Acrylic Painting:
Mixed Media Acrylic Painting:

VISIT OUR MAIN SITE
is a free website for learning visual arts.

CRITIQUES SECTION


SUPPORT ART PROF
Our Patreon has rewards that give you access to exclusive content!


EMAIL LIST


CONNECT WITH US




ELOISE'S BIO PAGE



ARTIST STATEMENT, Anna Maria
“I have chosen photography, because I have started as a graphician, mode, and finally as a photographer. Art made me to find, to search and to develop my artistic skills since my mom died when I was 4 years old.

I have finished the high school of arts in Romania in 2011, and later in 2018, the College of Arts, majoring in painting/photography in Bucharest. Right now I am a freelancer, a graphician, a painter, a photographer, and a part time model.”

ARTIST LINK, Anna Maria


ARTIST STATEMENT, Vero
“I am an engineer and a self-taught artist. I decided to start painting with acrylics because I considered them less likely to increase my allergies. I also liked the fact that they dry quicker than the oils.

The inspiration for this art piece was the spirituality and the transformation. Other than that, I did not really plan for anything specific to come out. I left it all come to me like in a play and I had fun with it. I used coral and turquoise colors because of their connection with the sea and the sky. I painted in my home studio.

is not supported, sponsored, or endorsed by RISD.

art critique,art critique example,artist critique,artist critique example,critique art,critique artwork,high school art,high school artist,how to critique art,how to critique art example,how to critique art for students,how to critique art in class,how to critique artwork,how to critique artwork example,how to talk about art,how to talk about artwork,acrylic painting,portrait painting,portrait painting acrylic,acrylic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments