Advertisement

Ducati 900ss Bevel - Up close in the last of the autumn sun

Ducati 900ss Bevel - Up close in the last of the autumn sun Was out for a nice ride in the sun this afternoon. Stopped to take some photos with my new Huawei P30 Pro phone and decided to try out the 4k video mode on some closeups of the bike. It's a bit of a random wander around the bike, but it looks tasty so here it is.

The microphone can't deal with the exhaust sound near the start and so it crackles and pops a bit.

This is the Brook Henry engine rebuild, running beautifully. My recent rides have been about adjusting the idle mixture on the lower carb. I have it all on GoPro but the footage is too long and boring to post, so I decided to put up this snippet off my phone instead.

Ducati,Bevel,900ss,SuperSport,Restoration,Motorbike,Motorcycle,Classic,Desmo,Geargazer,Huawei P30 Pro,Conti,

Post a Comment

0 Comments